What would be the answer if you asked a group of digital marketers in finance the following question – what is your most important area of focus?
I know from experience that most will answer with one or more of the following:
• Increasing website visits and page views
• Boosting newsletter subscribers
• Recruiting followers on social media
• Improving bounce rate
• Increasing time spent on your site
• Using A/B testing to improve email responses
Yet, surely, the most important focus should be the need to raise assets. This is, after all, the ultimate aim of any financial marketing.
But how many digital marketers in finance ever think about the need to raise assets? And, do they even have a mandate to do this from their own business?
To find our more visit the blog
If you want to find out how ProFundCom can help you use digital marketing to raise assets schedule a demo here