COVID-19 has highlighted how important it is for sales and marketing teams to communicate seamlessly. Not just at the campaign level but at helping the sales team target new revenue and cross-selling opportunities; not to mention helping to manage money walking out of the door in redemptions.
While the rise of technology is making sales and marketing alignment an essential step, it is still surprising that many financial institutions are so behind the curve in terms of adoption. With online engagement surging due to the current climate, the opportunities are abundant for these two critical departments to work together to boost assets under management.
In this webinar we covered:
1. What metrics should you be reviewing?
2. Identifying gaps in reporting
3. How to effectively improve communication between departments
4. Personas – why are they so important?
5. Quick wins to improve your lead nurturing strategy
If you want to find out how ProFundCom can help you use digital marketing to raise assets schedule a demo here