The chart below shows the sentiment across the main financial sectors in December 2020.
- The general trend for December was that there was a slight decrease in marketing sentiment across all sectors.
- The biggest drops came in Investment Management and Hedge Funds.
- Asset Management continues to see a decrease in positive market sentiment.
- Sentiment does seem to reflect the US elections and the news about the success of COVID19 vaccines.
- The sentiment appears to be tempered by increased national debt and the fears of a global recession.
Asset Management Sentiment Analysis
Hedge Fund Sentiment Analysis
Investment Management Sentiment Analysis
Wealth Management Sentiment Analysis
The aim of this service is to help our clients and fellow marketers in finance use the latest AI and Machine Learning tools to fine-tune their messaging. Understanding the sentiment of the market you operate in is critical in the tone of your organisation’s communication to prospects and investors.
Sentiment analysis is the automated process that uses AI to identify positive, negative, and neutral opinions within an incredibly broad set of data. Market sentiment refers to the overall attitude of investors toward a particular security or financial market or topic. It is the feeling or tone of a market, or its crowd psychology, as revealed through the activity in that market. In broad terms, rising prices indicate bullish market sentiment, while falling prices mean bearish market sentiment. Whilst this has been the preserve of traders in the past, ProFundCom has now made this accessible to marketing professionals in these monthly articles and in our platform.
If you want to find out how ProFundCom can help you use digital marketing to raise assets schedule a demo here