ProFundCom has selected Google Authenticator to provide secure, robust Multi-Factor Authentication. You just need to install Google Authenticator on your phone or PC and follow the instructions on the screen when ProFundCom prompts you for Multi-Factor Authentication.
Here is how to enable Multi-Factor Authentication:
- You will receive an email with the subject “ProFundCom Account Password Reset“
- Click on the link “Set Your Password Here“
- You will be prompted to enter a new password. Click on Reset Password
- Open Google Authenticator on your phone or browser. To get Google Authenticator: On a phone: Go to AppStore/Google Play and search “Google Authenticator” and install Google Authenticator. This must be installed before you continue
- Scan the QR Code on Google Authenticator or enter the code generated on your phone into the browser. Click on remember this browser if prompted
- That should log you into ProFundCom
Should you have any queries please log them on the helpdesk and we will resolve them for you.