ProFundCom Product & Service Notification 29th October 2023
As a user of the ProFundCom platform, we want to notify you that there have been some changes to the platform. We will send these notifications every time there are updates to the platform.
Updates to the Event Manager
Section: Event Manager
Description: Here are the latest updates to the ProFundCom Event Manager.
- New ‘Status’ – can be one of ‘Imported’, ‘Invited’, ‘Registered’, ‘Cancelled’, ‘Declined’, ‘Attended’, ‘No-show’. This shows as a column in the Attendees screen.
- ‘Imported’ as a status – someone who’s been added to an event but not yet sent an invite
- ‘Declined’ as a status – similar to ‘cancelled’ but they remain on the event and are still about to receive emails
- Only shows ‘attended’ or ‘no-show’ once the event has ended and at least one attendee has been set to ‘attended’. This stops everyone appearing as ‘no-show’ if they’re not recording attendance.
- Ability to add custom text to Decline & Cancel screens, similar to the before/after registration custom text.
- Template/Schedule ‘type’ is now enforced, it can’t be left blank (although existing ones with the field blank will still work). You can choose to manually enter a custom type.
- Only templates with the same ‘type’ as the schedule can be chosen for a schedule.
- Only templates with the type ‘Invite’ can be selected to send an invite
- Only templates with the type ‘Registered’ can be selected as the registration template
- Order now viewable from the Attendees screen – this shows details of all attendees who were registered at the same time
- Ability to manually ‘upgrade’ an Invited person to a Registered person from the Attendee screen
- Ability to add filters based on attendee data fields, to a Schedule.
- Email history is now stored and option to view email history for an individual or an event as a whole
- Schedules now show when they are sending/sent and live update from the schedule screen
- More warnings about the auto-send being off and what you need to do in order to make a Schedule send.
- Mosaico base template updated to the latest one.
- Registration template editor removed from the Event Customize screen, as it was confusing people whether they were editing that or the Event Description. The Registration Template can be edited from the Templates screen in the normal way
- Option to show cancelled attendees in the attendee list (before they were completely hidden)
- If the Event Description is an imported template, it now displays in an iFrame on the event page, as its CSS was polluting the rest of the page
Updates to Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Email
Description: The regular system emails that report on the impact your marketing is having on AuM will also now include the following charts
Is the distribution group growing
Are the emails convincing
Is the content working
Are people tired of our content
What is the quality of our contact data
It is displayed in the emails, similar to the ProFundCom dashboard