10 Best Marketing Intelligence Software For Ecommerce In 2022 and ProFundCom
ProFundCom ranks well with generic tools but is the only marketing intelligence platform specifically for fund managers.
In a recent study, The Ecomm Manager rated ProFundCom as an alternative for general marketing intelligence platforms but as the leader for asset managers and investment managers. The full study is available here.
The summary of the evaluation criteria is below:
- User Interface (UI): User interface that busy executives can get to grips with easily.
- Usability: Marketing analytics tool that helps managers get the granular detail they need with just a few clicks.
- Integrations: Native integration with popular business software platforms.
- Value for $: Marketing data analytics at an affordable per-user cost.
The key features that were reviewed were:
- Competitive Analysis: Market research into competitor activity, giving insights into what’s working for them.
- Benchmarking: Allowing you to compare your business with your immediate rivals to get a better understanding of your competitive positioning.
- Data visualization: Displaying data in a format that makes it easy to understand
- Campaign management: The ability to create and manage projects designed to improve your performance.
- Charting: Options to represent data in many different ways according to the needs of your business.
- API: A programming interface that allows developers to leverage market intelligence.
- Notifications: Instant notifications when competitors make significant changes to their business.
- Conversion rate optimization: Suggestions for improving your business to compete more effectively.
The Ecomm Manager is reader-supported. We may earn a commission when you click through links on our site — learn more about how we aim to stay transparent.