Webinar on Communicating effectively with email in financial services
January 29, 2013
Webinar, London Time Zone
For years financial services firms have spent thousands of pounds carefully identifying who would benefit from their services; they’ve invested time and effort into producing fantastic research papers for prospects to read and events for them to attend. But what happens when the emails go out?
First Webinar "Communicating effectively with email in financial services" Tues, Jan 29, 2 pm (GMT)
- Identify the optimum frequency of email communications
- Communicate effectively to generate leads
- Measure return on investment
- Re-engage with those who don’t open your emails
- Simplify event management organization by email
- Understand compliance implications within email and social media messages
The webinars will run on the last Tuesday of the month at 2 pm,(GMT) starting on the 29 January with “Communicating effectively with email in financial services”.